CLASS AND WORKSHOP POLICIES
The Suffolk Art League has developed policies for those taking our classes and workshops.
We hope by having these policies in place, it will make the registration process clear and alleviate any confusion when you register for classes with us. If you have any questions concerning these policies, please contact us. Some key points to the class policies are:
1) You are not considered registered for a class until payment is received. Class deadlines are generally one week prior to the start of the class and payment must be received prior to that deadline. If an insufficient number of registrations are received by the class deadline, the class may be cancelled.
2) Student cancellations must be received by the deadline to receive a full refund. Please be mindful that often our classes do fill and we have a waiting list. If you decide you cannot
attend a class for which you are registered, please let us know.
3) Classes will be cancelled for the day if the Suffolk Public Schools are closed due to bad weather.
4) Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult into and out of the Gallery or other workshop location.
5) Students are reminded to arrive on time as classes will begin promptly as scheduled. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before class is to begin.
6) Out of consideration for the others in class, we ask that you turn off cell phones and other electorinic devices or at least put on vibrate, unless needed for the class or workshop.
7) Should you need to speak with the instructor, please notify staff so these arrangements can be made outside of class time.
8) Everyone is asked to observe the Suffolk Art Gallery rules of conduct and stress them to your children.
9) In our efforts to promote the art league, we occasionally photograph students and student artwork. By registering for a class, you agree to permit the students and their artwork to be photographed for promotional purposes.